We currently have the following vacancy:
Casual Examination Invigilator
Salary: Grade 2 – £10.80 per hour (including holiday pay)
Closing Date: ongoing
We are seeking to appoint several examination invigilators on a casual basis to assist with internal and external exams throughout the year.
We are looking for individuals who can:
- Support the efficient delivery of exams (both paper-based and online) to candidates.
- Ensuring that relevant procedures and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Demonstrate strong and accurate communication skills and be able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate initiative, strong attention to detail and sound administrative skills.
- Be able to work as a team.
Penketh High School is a 11-16 school which offers GCSE and GCSE equivalent qualifications. Internal exams run in November/December and February / March. The main exam season runs from early May until July. The majority of hours will be allocated in these periods and successful candidates should be available for at least 3 days per week during these times. Exams usually take place Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 4pm.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mrs F Agnew (FAgnew@penkethhigh.org).