Designated Provision Teacher – Fixed Term (to cover a maternity leave until the return of the post holder)
Salary – MPS
Penketh High School is a founder member of The Challenge Academy Trust which was formed on the 1st May 2017. The Trust includes local secondary schools, a sixth form college and primary schools and it is an approved sponsor of a Church of England High School.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher to join our Designated Provision department.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has a history of outstanding classroom practice and SEND experience.
- Has a knowledge of the primary curriculum and how to implement it.
- Has experience of and is committed to maintaining and developing close partnerships with parents, carers and external agencies.
- Is able to work independently and collaboratively
- Has the ability to implement support EHCPs
- Shares our passion for high aspirations and achievement for all.
- Encourages each pupil to reach their academic potential through enthusiastic and personalised learning – developing the cognition and learning skills of pupils.
- Is committed to the safeguarding of our pupils.
- Has an interest in professional development in SEND
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Details can be found on www.homeoffice.gov.uk/agencies.bodies/dbs
Penketh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Thursday 14th October 2021
Interview: Week commencing 18th October 2021